What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
The do-it-yourself guide to maximizing social security retirement benefits
- Get detailed analysis of options for singles, couples, survivors, and divorced
- Understand how your filing date impacts your spouse’s survivor benefits
- Discover how couples can generate an additional $800 per month
- Uncover valuable benefit options few even know exist
- Learn which account to base your benefits on
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Social Security Retirement Guide scores 73.26/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://socialsecurityretirementguide.com, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $27.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: socialsecurityretirementguide.com you’ll also be taken through to socialsecurityretirementguide.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. However, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)